ME, MYSELF AND I

My photo
L. KLG, Alaska, United States
Girl jock.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Questions & Answers from Em.

Why thank you. I was trying to make that blog interesting but the bell rang and i posted it.

How did we do at Tuluksak?
- Well.... the first game we played was against Russian Mission and we lost because 3 girls fouled out! Josephine, myself, and eVonda. We brought only 6 girls so it was 3 against 5 for a little less than a quarter. I swear I only had 3 fouls when they said i had 5. Those cheaters. I really didn't like that tall ref because he seemed so.... something, arrogant, yes! Oh yeah, and this was the game that i got this nasty floor burn on my knee which is hard to heal because the new tissue keeps tearing when i bend my knee. Stings.

We were out of our game. We had only 2 seniors, 2 juniors, and 2 freshmen. And let me tell you- those freshman have a lot to learn, eVonda is a very good athlete though. Well I'll admit that we all have something to learn.

Tuluksak made the schedule so they could have a break. This was the schedule for both Friday and Saturday:
TKT vs. RSM
RSM vs. KLG
KLG vs. TKT
I think that was so unfair! With only 20 minutes in between each game we were exhausted!

The next day Russian Mission got some terrible news. They found out that 2 elders, i think, had passed away so I'm guessing fire, but I don't really know. So because of that they didn't want to play except scrimmage against TKT. Their ball handler wasn't scrimmaging with them and i wonder why. Next time we play them I'm going to stay on her so she don't make points.

After their scrimmage, KLG played against TKT and LOST BY 5 POINTS. That game was fun though, i guess. I was pretty mad because i took the ball in and passed it to Josephine right under the basket. She was just going to shoot and my coach said time out. That haughty ref quickly called time out just as she was going to shoot. Made me raving mad inside, but of course I didn't show it.

HOW MANY HOUSES DID I ATTEND DURING SLAAVIQ?
- Well i don't really know. I have about a gallon ziplock bag full of candy, but some of the houses i went to was the second round and a lot of times they already passed out their candy. I'm estimating approximately 20 houses.

I think i got all your questions.... i don't really know.

RAL

No comments: